Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm trusting You

So you make a new friend. This is good news when you're in a position like mine. What's more, she's really nice! She's friendly, helps you out  and makes the extra effort. Yay =)

Then... you find out that the guy you're crushing on... likes her. And they're talking. And when you're with her she talks to you about him. Hm. You try your best to just smile and pretend that nothing's amiss. That's not all. She seems perfect. She's beautiful, kind, genuine, sings, plays instruments, dances, models, you name it. That's in addition to having the guy you were checking.

It's at times like these that I just have to go back to God and say, you know what, God, You promised me that everything would work out for my good. I just don't get why my life seems to have this common thread of being let down (in this area specifically), but I'm trusting You. I don't see any potential available person for me here or back home, but I'm trusting You. I don't know how long I'll be alone, or if it's for good, but I'm trusting You. I don't get why everybody else seems to get through, at least once or twice, but I haven't, but I'm trusting You.

Lord, I'm trusting You.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment