Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost over

I am soo happy this week is almost over. Honestly, it went pretty quickly. As of tomorrow 9.30 or 12.15 if I go to chapel, I am free for the weekend- ptL!
As I was in the shower, one of the best places to think, I realised that I am really here. At Andrews. Univeristy. Here. Where I dreamed of going for over 3.5 years.
One evening a few months ago when all of the things that I needed to do in order to get here hit me, I knelt down and prayed to God that I would make it, because there were just so many hurdles. I just prayed that one day I would be here. And I wondered what it would be like to be here and look back and remember when I wasn't sure if I would be.
So this post is just to give God thanks. Only He knows how much He did to get me here. It's a dream come true.

Last week Friday as we were praying in twos at Impact, my prayer requests were: clothes and good time management this week. I would like to thank God now that the week is almost over for answering both of those prayers. I had two draft papers to write tonight and finished them surprisingly quickly. And I got through all of my hw this week. I also got the opportunity to go buy some clothes, and even though I need more I'm thankful that I got some.

So thank You God. You always take care of me and provide and I just want to say gracias =)

No comments:

Post a Comment